Jeg kom over disse i boka «disobey» (Groose), og kom til å tenke på om noe av det samme kunne vært laget for «Det grønne skiftet«? Her er de i alle fall:
Arne Sejr was seventeen when the Germans invaded. On the first day of the occupation, he noticed that people in his small town were friendly to the German soldiers, and he was outraged. He went home and typed up twenty-five copies of a list of «commandments» to his fellow Danes:Google søk til et militært forum.
1. You must not go to work in Germany and Norway.
2. You shall do a bad job for the Germans.
3. You shall work slowly for the Germans.
4. You shall destroy important machines and tools.
5. You shall destroy everything that may be of benefit to the Germans.
6. You shall delay all transport.
7. You shall boycott German and Italian films and papers.
8. You must not shop at Nazis’ stores.
9. You shall treat traitors for what they are worth.
10. You shall protect anyone chased by the Germans.
Join the Struggle for the freedom of Denmark!