- Economic growth fills our lives with material abundance, lifts the poor from their misery, and creates the wealth needed to protect the enviroment.
- Money is the measur of wealth and the proper arbiter of every choice and relationship.
- Prosperity depends on freeing wealthy investors from taxes and regulations that limit their incentive and capacity to invest in creating the new jobs that enrich us all.
- Unregulated markets allocate resources to their most productive and highest value use.
- The wealthy deserve their riches because we all get richer as the benefits of the investment of those on top trickle down to those on the bottom.
- Powerty is caused by welfare programs that strip the poor of motivation to become productive members of society willing to work har at the jobs the market offers.
Selv om sannhetene er på trynet, så blir de banket inn av media, skolen og politikerne skriver Korten. Anbefales (se link over)!